Embroidery Services on Fabric (T-Shirts, Hats, Bags, & More)
We have been offering Embroidery Services for years!
- We are expanding our services to the Internet and beginning to market our company around the world.
- Our embroidery specialists have been working with us for many years and their expertise is growing to out scale the local competition.
- Our prices are always low and we never provide inaccurate quotes.
- The quality of our products and services is the most important aspect of our business.
- We have the expertise of a team that offers more than just embroidery, but Digital Printing, Promotional Items, Web Design and Internet Marketing Services.
- As a business ourselves, we know what our customers expect and we deliver the very best!
- We guarantee our services! Design work is always pre-approved and we go the extra mile to ensure it comes out as intended.
Our embroidery specialists are well trained and well equipped. We work with businesses needing embroidery work for small and large scale operations. If you have an embroidery request for apparel, bags, hats, or any other item, we can complete your request with an incredibly quick turnaround time and at a great price! We do business around the globe and quality always comes first. We are here to make customers happy.
How is embroidery pricing determined?
Embroidery pricing is effected by three distinct features: Quantity, Complexity, and the value of your Items.
First and foremost, the quantity of items you are purchasing impacts the pricing of your project tremendously. Embroidery machines must be prepared for every project, and they must be constantly observed while in action. This occupies time and resources. When purchasing in bulk, we can embroider numerous pieces at a time, enabling our embroidery specialists to work more efficiently. With bulk orders, we can also pay for supplies in bulk, which brings down our costs. The more items you purchase, the less you will pay per item.
The complexity of your design can also play a pivotal role for pricing. If you have a design that requires embroidery in multiple locations on the item, this occupies time and resources in order to adjust the machines and proceed accordingly. If your design is very large, has an extensive amount of colors, or has unusually complex design features, this can also bring costs up.
Embroidery is also priced according to the value of your items. Higher quality items such as premium T-Shirts opposed to standard, or luxury travel bags opposed to normal bags, will cost more. Your welcome to shop our apparel inventory and locate the lower priced, or higher priced and better quality items.
Why does embroidery pricing differ from business to business?
We understand that our prices might be different from an embroidery business you might find online, or even in Moses Lake, WA, our local community. There are plenty of embroidery businesses that opened their doors thinking that volume speaks money. Well volume does speak money, but it also hinders your ability to provide quality work. Here at Desert Graphics Inc. we treat every customer as if it were our own business. We believe that quality work is the reason we are still in business today. We would absolutely never lower our prices for a client if we knew it would show on the finished product. Our prices are not the lowest you will ever find, but they are certainly no where near the highest and the quality of our services is beyond anything else you will find for the price.